About the Company
Established in 1993 and AAAC approved contractors, Town & Country Trees Ltd has built a sound professional reputation for good tree management, maintenance and preservation. We provide a comprehensive service in all aspects of arboriculture throughout Oxfordshire and the borders of Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire and Warwickshire.
Our clients include Local Authorities, Parish Councils, Housing Associations, Commercial organisations, Property managers, Schools and Colleges and countless private individuals.
About the Job
We are seeking to recruit an experienced arborist that can work to an extremely high standard in both quality & safety with a positive attitude, self-motivation and a high attention to detail.
In return we offer a friendly working environment and a competitive salary & benefits package for the right person.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary for 40 hours per week depending on ability, experience & qualifications
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Overtime & weekend work available at increased rates
- Pension scheme
- Commitment to professional development – Additional training will be provided as required
- All PPE & equipment
- Have at least 2 years commercial climbing experience
- Relevant NPTC or equivalent qualifications are essential
- Have a full driving licence
- Full driving licence with B+E
- City & Guilds Signing, lighting & guarding
- First Aid – EFAW +F+A